Engage kids in learning more about COVID-19 and challenge them to be changemakers in their community.
- NEW! Available in both English and Spanish.
- NEW! Student worksheets to be shared for distance learning.
- For children ages 6-18.
- Learn how to engage your children to think about those in need.
- Follow a simple process to brainstorm ideas and put them into action, safely.
- Access additional resources and topics such as personal hygiene and racial discrimination.
Enter your e-mail address and we'll send you our free toolkit about the #DoGoodFromHome challenge and other resources.